Anamnesis, of Renascents and Monsters,

A text-based simulation and role playing game of exploration, warfare, intrigue and romance in a low fantasy, early 20th century environment.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Assorted Tweaks and Other Light News

So I've been using part of my free time to fix and tweak the game as previously mentioned. Mostly this concerns weird wording, events not working as intended and similar stuff, but you'll now also be able to call on bonded renascents for challenges and competitions even when outcast, making them slightly more useful.

Aside from other little things like these, I think I'm going to focus on adding more units when possible since these are relatively simple. I'll try to make most of them low tech units in preparation for another feature I've been meaning to work on for some time but have been putting aside due to the lack of units of this kind, though ultimately I'll just add whatever I think would be more fun at the time.

 

Probably disappointingly however, that's all I have worth saying for now. My work contract has been extended all the way to the end of September for now, which is good because it keeps me from starving longer, but also a little concerning because, paradoxically, I've already lost 8 kg and was at my ideal weight before starting to move around and work here, so we'll see how things develop and how much energy I have left after that.

On the plus side I'm going through The Chronicles of Amber during the dead times as somebody recommended a long time ago and have been enjoying them so far. Can definitively see why they wondered whether it might have been an influence for Anamnesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment