Anamnesis, of Renascents and Monsters,

A text-based simulation and role playing game of exploration, warfare, intrigue and romance in a low fantasy, early 20th century environment.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Further Summarized Unfunny Jokes

I'll spare you most of the melodrama this time and simply let you know that one of my brothers also died shortly after the game's last release.

This left the family house in which I've lived up until just over a year ago empty in what has been allowed to become just a step short of a slum over time, so I spent several days fishing for important documents and generally undoing decades of life before some squatters inevitably claim the building as their own.

I spent a bunch of weeks with a bit of a broken brain that refused and still resits to do anything productive or even interact or communicate with my fellow humans, so I grabbed all of my remaining paid free days of the year not only for getting as much of the paperwork out of the way, but also taking a direly needed break from everything and everyone and just shut in for a while.

This seems to have done me good and this dumb old thing inside my skull appears to be starting to work more or less as intended, allowing me to become a relatively socially functional human being once again, which is just as well because now I'm all out of safety nets if I were to lose my job.

More importantly for you, I've also tentatively resumed Anamnesis development during the last few days despite my neglect to reflect this on the poor old "Working on..." list, so with this out of the way the next post will probably finally involve Anamnesis development once again.

Unless the family curse continues to run its course that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment